Thursday, October 7, 2010

ramblings about the week

Speaking of things to do before semester begins, which is just a week away, no doubt some preparation needed and packing things up to bring back to Malacca. Also I did some washing job, did cleaned and hand washing some of my bags that I'll be carrying to classes. So classes going to start in a week's time, not forgetting to enjoy my very final weekend of holiday before the weekend of my return to Malacca. I'll make a trip to KL this weekend, also planning to get something that has been appearing in my wishlist for months. Wish to get a new one of that since the current one have been accompanying me on my wrist for more than 5 years already. So I shall see which will caught my eyes during shopping then!!!=D Maybe a classic quality one that I can wear for another 5 years. :)

Okay now let me show you this pair of high waisted shorts which is the new subject of my adoration\(^-^)/It's made by my mum. She actually sewed two for me, so this is one of it.

lace top & necklace: from HK

shorts: mom :D

bag: Esprit


And next I going to talk about the best boredom killer, some funny and interesting games to kill time, my phone games and applications always my best air-travel companion or companion while waiting.

The Moron Test- this game has a series of trickster questions designed to keep you on your toes and reacting quickly. This is really worth downloading, a pretty tricky game and really funny.




Topshop's site, news and blogs



Violinist- I can "play" violin too XD


Mr. Runner- a black and white timing running game


Pig rush- pig-ish endless running game, cute :)


AirHorn Loud- I've checked the review it says that it's great for sporting events, graduations, or waking up your sleepy friend! XD
I also downloaded another application which is with both air horn and vuvuzela :p


Move it- A unique and classic sliding block puzzle game

which is one of my favourite games now :)


Btw all applications mentioned here are FREE.
Oya, I'll come back soon with another post on my travel to Hong Kong.

2 comments:

gin0713 said...

gonna get new watch? i want to go kl~

ジョイス said...

maybe...lol