Monday, October 11, 2010

Update Over the Weekend

The weather was perfect over the weekend, not broiling like today. Basically I enjoyed the weekend at KL and another thing, thank God for the safe trip back. There was a small accident and little jam on the way in the evening but we still had a smooth journey, I was shocked when I read about the heavy jam due to serious accident yesterday night.

Onto the pictures above. Basically I did some shopping with parent, bought myself a new watch too, the same brand of one I had been wearing. So I know myself picking one that is...ya I want it to be something vintage and classic, although it seems a little mature type of design but I simply like watch with roman numerals in classic style. Not picking a round shape one as...somehow it looks like a compass on my wrist. :p Glad that I could scored that one after searching from few shops, I've no idea why the person from the shop too recommending me to purchase that one. :D

We stayed overnight at One World Hotel. Nice, it's so convenient with 1U shopping mall next door. The room even had an flat interactive TV. Big bathroom too. XD

Uhh...new semester going to begin in less than a week's time. I'm going to start bizzaayy packing my stuff already.

No comments: