Saturday, October 30, 2010

HK trip (II)

Yup this will be the second and final post of my HK trip I went last month!!! :) So onto the best place I went during my Hong Kong trip. It was Disneyland! Now I understand why every kids' bigest dream is to go to Disneyland someday, even adults, the magic of Disneyland keeps your heart forever young that you tend to forget your age and play the games there. I noticed a few little kids were very excited when queing for games, jumping and hopping. We had visited and explored every nook and cranny and discovering new places by surprise at every corner. It will never be boring there. :)
ticketsss...


cute candy<3


mickey ice-cream :p


3D show~


lunch in Disneyland

bought popcorn and things from souvenir shop.

Minnie! ~


main street at night


Disneyland Firework\(^.^)/




About Shopping experience in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, actually I didn't buy many pieces this time, just a few that caught my eyes when shopping with limited time. For girls who aiming trendy clothes in cheap and reasonable price, I recommend you to go Tsim Sha Tsui at HK, Dongmen Pedestrian Street and an underground shopping place (forgot the name) in Shenzhen.

What else. Ya, Window of The World, it's a nice tourist spot that worth to pay a visit. You will get to visit world famous historical sites and scenic spots.






And finally the must-go places, Madamme tussal wax museum!! Here you will to meet famous singers and actors "face-to-face" and take photo with them. Some really looks real and pretty.

Tons of photo taken so I just picked a few to post here.

Hi~~~~~~~XD


Barack Obama
little Mozart~

William Shakespeare writes without looking on the paper?

Ip man

MJ


Madonna


big tummy :p


my brother! Jay Chou :D
We've the same surname btw ;)

Another thing that I observed at Hong Kong is regarding their service attitude. No doubt their living pace is much faster, from what I observed in few restaurants, the waitress asked you to wait but at the end never bring what you need. Also, their attitude of speaking is quite self-centered and not very polite, asked for discount for a blouse and the girl said that you can choose not to buy. I realised their living pace is really fast, fast pace of speaking and different way of attitude to people. What I just mentioned was just certain people, not all people I met there were like that. =D My Hong Kong tour guide was really cute and friendly.

If you ask me whether I enjoyed my trip?
Yes! And I want to go Disneyland again! =p



click below for my 1st post of HK trip:

1 comment:

gin0713 said...

finally updated.. worth of waiting~ nice trip anyway~