Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Exam week


I'm back to my blog land again. It's really boring to keep studying for final examination during chinese new year week. Pale-looking 'sobbing' face picture above best describe my mood for the week, especially the first few days of Cny that I had to study before bedtime. Hmmm exam week is really excruciating, I wish I can enjoy longer celebration than facing the books and notes for hours everyday...I can't wait for semester break :)

I was born with pale face, don't be surprised with the picture TT

5 comments:

Anderson Neo said...

LOL! FunnY!

ジョイス said...

hmm...dun laugh at me la

Anderson Neo said...

Not laugh, just that the picture very creative. :) Good job~

ジョイス said...

hahaa >< thx

hiro said...

Yeah, i agree with neo ~
nice tear u got there XD