Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday murmur :)


Shopping and lunch with parents in the afternoon

Well onto outfit today (attending church)...items are straw bag and flowery dress :)

Viewed showhouse today and that's me in front the living room's big mirror. Just had fun looking at nice interior deco and those with blend of style and simplicity for a natural ambience. I'm always interested in painting and arts or design ideas.I always think that decorating ideas or designing ideas can come anywhere from what that inspire you, while travel or vacation. You'll not surprise to see me collecting lots design ideas or good interior design pictures in my lappie. :)

Basically that's a simple Sunday I had. Ohya, dad taught me how to make ice cream in the evening, waiting it to freeze and I'll get to taste it tomorrow. yay.

No comments: