Friday, February 25, 2011

Homemade Cookies


Nothing to do over semester break? Besides meeting up friends it’s pretty interesting to learn something new, so this holiday baking cookies will be one of my favorite activities. It has been months thinking to bake my own cookies however last semester got really hectic so finally there are plenty of time now allowing for the baking.

Yesterday morning awakened by mum asking me to try muffin cake she just baked for my breakfast. I was surprised as the kitchen smells like little bakery house with freshly baked cake. It’s really great to taste freshly baked cake after just crawling out from my bed in the morning. It tasted really delicious and next…my cookies baking plan got started!

Skipped the steps of mixing ingredients, I was really concentrate in following the steps and forgetting about taking photo around that time.

After a few minutes, Tehhh-Deng!~!~!~!


After spooning up the chocolate walnut and shaping them into desired size, ready to put into the oven and set the timer to go off. Actually this is the first tray of cookies sent into the oven. There was another tray of cookies sent to bake.

Well onto the result of my cookies : yummy! Dad and mom praised that I baked better cookies then their previous cookies baking. I'll bake cookies again on coming week then…XD Oh ya I shall get some lovely cookie mold if I've time. :)

4 comments:

hiro said...

great, u got some story-telling cells wow.
just i'd never realized that ur face look like that from side view lol^^

a strong pinch-tempt sensation comes to my thumbs ";..;"

ジョイス said...

thanks for the comment. A punch for u before ur thumbs move :D

Wann said...

wow nice one~~ I want recipe though I might not have time to bake =.=

ジョイス said...

J1: already sent to ur fb inbox :)