Tuesday, March 17, 2009

exam week

Just have a feeling of writing something in my bloggie, *bored* nothing much to update in this particular stress exam week, need to say that I have a different perception of the things I see around me recently. Maybe looking at different sides of an issue? Something is distracting me a bit, I am feeling that feeling again..., anyway it's time for me to really start putting my full concentration in revision for exam TOMORROW! yeap...exam starts tomorrow!
hmmm....pray that exam goes well then =)

mid-term break is going to start after my last exam on Saturday!

Wee...can't wait to go back home^.^v

6 comments:

Kent said...

Good luck in your exam ya~

ジョイス said...

thx...same to u =) gd luck~

kang yong said...

dun think too much, just focus to your midterm...
good luck :D

ivanfam said...

pray before exam~
^_^

Davidz@MetalMadness said...

happy holidays

ジョイス said...

happie holiday!^^