Monday, March 2, 2009

j.o.y

yatta!!!

met my Nihongo sensei this morning at Japanese Passion Week opening ceremony, he told me about the release of JLPT result but refused to tell me anything, ( at the same time he giving me an expression that he doesn't want to tell me the bad news ) Seriously, I had prepared myself for bad news from him...

Haaa...asking again and again, he finally told me,....I was almost jumping up for joy at that moment!!! やった! confirming with him whether he checked my name correctly from the list, he said he wasn't lying.lolx =D

Yen Eng got the result from Yeo-san too, and we both hugging of joy..for me, this is really an unexpected one =)

Thank God^^



5 comments:

Chien said...

Omedetōgozaimasu
hoho^^
by the way,actually i not "sek" with japanese..yatta means wat??(T_T)

ジョイス said...

yatta= "yay" or " I did it" =)

Chien said...

ic..^^恭喜^^
You did it^^

ジョイス said...

arigato gozaimasu =)

Kent said...

It seems to be a good news for you.
コングラチュレーションズ !! ^^v (Omedetōgozaimasu)