Monday, March 23, 2009

yasumi

It's holiday! anyway is just a one week mid-term break, just finished three midterm exams last week, two on Saturday and I did badly for the first one in morning =(

Not forgetting to have an outing after the exams, as usual;

so we had our dinner at "温馨" nyonya restaurant (forgot the English name, without thought of going the second time =p ) that was my third time eating nyonya food, it is definitely a not-to-be-missed Malacca food, first I am not giving the comment on food we had there, one of our friends told us to give a clear comment of food there in blog, it is "worth" trying out the dishes XD (hope you all get what I am trying to say, lolx) Anyway I prefer eating nyonya food at "Nancy house"at Jonker =)

Headed to Jonker and movie that night as well, good day~

Happie Holiday... =)

2 comments:

Chien said...

^^Happy Holidays^^

Choon Hong said...

Is worth, really. At least we know which nyonya restaurant not to go next time.