Friday, March 6, 2009

weekend

I have no idea where to start this post, write due to boredom, *sigh* anyway almost everyone already went back their hometown for this particular weekend, seeing people around toting their bags and luggages, as there's public holiday on the coming Monday. The reason I not going back is that I seriously need a weekend and time for me to catch up and deal with whatever topics and assignmentsss need to be done, moreover mid-term examination is just two weeks away...loads of things to be done in limited time, じかん が ありません!!! and right now I realised that I am just almost done one of the assignments out of 5? 6 assignmentsss? *startled*

Erm... talking about JLF workshop that just ended yesterday, here I want thanks to all the committees and friends that help in making this event a successful one. Tiring in this four days but for me is really a great experience to have.

Well, let me end this post with drawings...lolx.

* haven't name this ponytail-like hairstyle or quaver head cartoon, any idea? haha

じゃまた~

12 comments:

Chien said...

Beta year oso that busy de arr?
OMG~i jz pass up 1 assignment today..
next week got 1 more,
then got Human Development Presentation,English Drama..
My midterm is on the same day with my drama=.=

*Juliet?(geli hor)..forgot about it then..haha

ジョイス said...

7 subjects, very busy, is much more busier than foundation year lol =)

Chien said...

walao..7..me got 5 already headache ard..Dunno how i going to die next sem le=.=

Kent said...

I tot beta year was much more free than foundation year. @@

ジョイス said...

but beta 3rd sem is most stressful compared to foundation, 7 subjects~lolx =D

Kent said...

What about 1st and 2nd sem? =/

Chien said...

you already third sem???

ジョイス said...

>kent: I think is more stressful than foundation as well, but 3rd sem is the most due to the subjects...

>kk : yup~

Kent said...

nani?! sem 3 got how many credit hours? @@

ジョイス said...

may I noe who u r...? 21hrs lol

Kent said...

I'm KK's friend. Haha..=)

Chien said...

Omg..Haha..He's my classmate..The one take the camera last night~_~