Sunday, March 8, 2009

Japanese Passion Week

I nearly overslept for church this morning! and when I looked the time at my alarm clock, luckily there was still 20 minutes before the time church sister coming to fetch me...lolx. Quickly prepare myself then and get to church...


For Japanese Culture Night that took place yesterday, I think those performances are great, compared to previous year. Hmm...let me update a little about the event and workshop of this week with some picturesss =)



Japanese Language Fair( workshop):


Japanese class



Yukata class




group photo





friends



=)




Japanese Culture Night:


J1, MinQ, me, Isaac



wth pretty yukata girl, Yeo aka. meowmeow


president and director


the naughty photographer...lolx



*more photo will be uploaded, most are in friend's camera =)



3 comments:

Choon Hong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choon Hong said...

Lol. You really overslept huh.

ジョイス said...

no lol, is "nearly" not "really" =)