Tuesday, May 11, 2010

私の誕生日=)

A week after my birthday, I'm already 21! finally I got the time to blog about it. Today's paper was not easy, the hardest one among the three papers I have taken so far. Two papers to go before this week ends, I can see how fast time flies, it's reaching middle of May already, will have a totally different life by coming week, but I have no words to decribe the feeling for this moment. haha~

Well, this post supposed to be talking about the birthday weekend, ehem...let the photos do its talking? nah...I'll talk about the photos a little here and there~=D


awesome birthday cakes, thanks to my family and friends =)


Had simple and memorable birthday celebrations with friends and family, hearty thanks for all the lovely birthday wishes and here I really have to to say that some wishes, videos, and songs are very cute and funny! Those have made my lips curve in a huge smile! =D





the similarities of us


I edited this photo, photo that won for the best photo of the day! XD



Domo-kun from my bro as prezzie~



spotted this bag from Mango, thanks mummy~


thanks for all other prezzies from friends too^^


Best dinner of the weekend, stepped into this place for the first time, (second time for the rest of my family members, haha) , you will definitely not be faulted as entering a typical English cafe or restaurant. I like the antique ornaments decorated on the wall and the ambience there.


black pepper lamb for my dinner =) love the wedges~



Sirloin steak with the special set of the day for parent.



Potato skin.

US Russet potatoes oven baked until crispy with melted English Cheddar Cheese and a sprinkling of bacon bits.


other food



http://www.georgeanddragoncafe.com/ this is the site where you can take a look at their menu and place before heading to the place.

Looking forward to visit this place again! : )

End this post with pictures taken during the weekend.



it took me a long time to upload and arrange all the photos here XD

No comments: