Sunday, May 16, 2010

working life begins

Back to home sweet home! =)
Roommie outing yesterday was great, we did some shopping and thanks to roommie for baskin robbins ice cream!!!^^ I like the ice cream toppings very much! got some shock too when I was just about to taste my ice cream >.<
the curry month at sushi king
curry kaarage...not bad but i still prefer the usual chiken kaarage~
and this is my roommie...moving to the fourth years of roommieship XD


While packing stuff yesterday, I found some old stuff that have been keeping inside the wardrobe, I even found some missing accessories, had some flashback too. I have no idea why unexpected things will popping out when the sem ends, but it would allow me to think, to learn, and to understand. I could say I don't really write about time when how tired my feeling was and how unhappy I was or what I have been wishing to. Finding close friends, family to talk to or playing the keys to clear my mind are the more comfortable ways.
=)
on the way back home~











I found my old CD when I packing, one of the songs=)


internship starts tomorrow!


working life begins!

No comments: