Sunday, May 9, 2010

another exam week

I don't know why I am here. XD

Just feel like writting about today, oya, I haven't post anything about my birthday, haven't had the time to write about it, as I'll need time to upload photosss here, will do it once I done with my finals.

Went to church this morning and I was happy to sing my favourite song which is among the songs be chosen for the worship today, a song that I like to sing along when I play on the keys at home. Well, during sermon, the fishing mode came...I wasn't really "fishing" but seriously just felt like fisssshingg which could be due to a continued lack of sleep since exams start. Had some time talking with sisters before heading back to my apartment, pastor's wife misunderstood me as one of the sisters' daughter, lol, moreover, she guessed my age a much younger one. Unbelievable! hahah.

Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. I love Sunday and today as Mother's Day! With my warm wishes this morning, mummy says she loves me forever <3<3

ya, it's time to get back to revision already, three exams to go this week.T.T


end the post with jumping photo taken with mum during cny^^
@tasik mengkuang, BM.


Be joyful always=)

No comments: