Friday, May 14, 2010

he talks he sleeps


Just two days ago I get to download this free application for my phone, that's sleeping carl.


Actually I have another similar application in my phone already, which is talking carl.


Just from the name itself, you have already seen the difference between two that

one talks, one sleeps. haha.

It is a quite popular application in the application store. This big red square creature will repeat in a funny high pitched tone of anything you just been said, just simply say something into your phone and it will repeat anything, in any language you speak too. *lolx I tried it with Japanese before =X


It's really a cute character. I think it will able to make any children giggling playing with it, as you can tickle, poke, or simply talk anything to him lol. He can imitate singing with his cute little voice of any music or vidoe you play near to him which has already been tested by my roommie in this way. XD

When I just downloaded this sleeping carl, I didn't find out how it works actually, as I thought it is similar to talking carl which is a voice transformer , or trying to make him awake kind of thing. ya I poked him a few times but it was still sleeping. Grrrr=X

and then I realised......

(print screen from my phone)

It does nothing but only SNORES!~ it peacefully sleeps in its cloud and the breath (snores) helps to find the way into sleep.

The snores will fade slowly btw, I'm thinking whether it helps me to have a good night's sleep which I really need for this time, or a dream to fly and sleep peacefully upon the cloud will be great too.
today

I stunned, I astonished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice little applications. I like the sleeping one. :)