Thursday, April 15, 2010

今週


I am back home! A little excitement as haven't been back to JB for nearly three weeks...miss home already =p Well the picture above, was just trying the application. After months of having the phone's charging stand, recently I took it out from its box and realized it can be used to position the phone easily to take photo.


This week is RM2 Sushi King card Bonanza. I have visited there twice this week! Suggested to parent about going for dinner at Sushi King yesterday. They like it too since this branch is just newly opened as it went through weeks of renovation and now the place seems much better.







this was the last plate of sushi I ate of the day

quite satisfied as I had my favourite unagi,

ebi tempura and chiken karaage.


たくさんたべったから、お腹がいっパイ!それでフグらしいXD

I think not going to visit Sushi King again so soon, recently too much sushi already T.T

1 comment:

Anderson Neo said...

Can leave comment le. Haha