Thursday, April 8, 2010

spring cleaning

Found myself like the feeling of cleaning my wardrobe and discovered some items that I haven't worn in a while, well it's like a treasure hunt, some floral skirts and skirts and there's even items that I never wear before. Skirts and dresses in floral printed fabrics fill up most of the space in my wardrobe, simply can't resist pretty floral prints, haha. Planning to bring a few back home on coming week since I do not need alot of them on coming semester in my apartment already.

what else? erm...Maybe I need to hunt for some formal attires soon as I m going to be starting my internship next month, just a one day break between final exams end and the day internship starts. Hmm...time flies like an arrow and I have no idea what should I expect then...


watched ブザー・ビートrecently...kinda like the music selection in it...

Today played some newly downloaded phone's games for relaxation too, ストリートファイター(笑)hahahaXD