Monday, April 19, 2010

月曜日

Yay!!! Finally done with FYP and handed everything at this morning...think that I'm having panda eyes already, slept for less than 3 hours yesterday.

Finally I have time to blog about my past weekend =)

Bro. showed me a big paper box thingy on Friday night...It's something heavy and I thought it was wooden piece of furniture but when I looked carefully at the words written on the wrapper...

It's HERSHEY's Chocolate!!!
written on the wrapper that it is 2.26kg! XD

it's really heavy~~~

not manage to eat it yet. Also, storing it needs a big space inside the fridge...
when can I eat it??? *stamping feet*

Saturday noon met up with Jing at Kerrys...


my lunch: coffee bean's muffin & double chocolate ice blended! My favourite^^


Not forgetting about Sunday too, service at church in the morning, thank God that my church friend noticed the song I practised before the workship started. I made mistake by practising song from the pg. 389 instead of pg.289! Slightly panic but luckily I am not so unfamiliar with the song. hha...after workship my friend commenting about my playing=) Serving God is always happy and I really enjoy it^^

Hmm...nice weekend went too quickly. Btw it rained every evening and I didn't get the chance to swim! T.T Yet rainy day is the best time for nap...
end the post with just woke up pic... haaax

1 comment:

Anderson Neo said...

WA~ Big chocolate.. Come share²~ :D