Thursday, April 29, 2010

God says

Somehow some words were popping into my mind while I'm stuffing notes into my brain during revision. Anyway I've got no idea how to start the post, just feel like typing something here lah actually, having revision break and move here to blog. =D

But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” James 4:6


Been told some words that were not pleased to hear year ago out of a sudden, from whom that understand bible sentence well enough and yet unexpected the person was proud at the moment. My response was nothing but a smile. Be thankful of what are gifted by God, but do not be proud of it.


Just feel like sharing about this as everyone is gifted by God and should be satisfied of what are given. =)


Such a nice weather to study, nice to take a nap too =D

No comments: