Wednesday, April 28, 2010

take a break

Take a break!

Reading an article regarding revision techniques from a site and that it says:-

When you need to take a break from the revision then make sure that you do. But remember – keep you breaks brief. Make sure that when you break that you relax as much as you can. Reason that you should keep your breaks short is so you can focus again easily when you get back to it.

Well once my mind is asking myself to have a break, just a grab to reach my phone from the table and here's games that help me to relax. Lolx =p
(pictures took with print screen in phone)


addicted to this one recently, chefs game =)




a nice game to play with friend via bluetooth

hehe...

just downloaded this free game, slap game...
stress relief game?
nah...I still prefer the other games above =D