Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The day of Love

The day of Love<3

I'm here to post about my bro's wedding on last Saturday, relatives had been start arriving Jb since last Thursday and that was when a busy weekend was about to start. My main task of the day is to play gospel songs at church during wedding ceremony. hehe.


Woke up early in the morning and we started to doll up ourselves, still I'm not as early as my bro's friends who already reached my house early in the morning. And there was a little shock to me when I went out from my room with my slightly messy hair and met one of my bro's friends outside the room. =X
I really like the church wedding decorations that added an elegant touch to the very special day. As there were too many people during the wedding ceremony, me and my cousins went up to the wedding place after we had our buffet lunch at 2nd floor. =p We played piano at there for a while too.


kiss <3


Wedding dinner was held at Danga Bay Convention centre @Grand Bayview, I really like the ambience there. A big thumbs up to the food there!

cousins^^




scallops ^^



Lastly, I wish them happy forever! =)

No comments: