Sunday, June 27, 2010

"ice cream" day~

Did some shopping after church this noon...=) I have tried lots of dresses today. Finally I hunt this dress down...for cousin's wedding which is going to be held in just less than two weeks away.



A purple blue dress...first time buying dress in this colour

I found words written on the label which is : "Please do not disturb. Room 33."


I guess it's just carrying some meanings of the brand @ Room. lol.



Well another thing I bought today is~~~
I love this candy!!! The rich creamy taste like real Baskin-Robbins ice cream!

I picked Cookies 'N Cream flavor, the American classic, dark cocoa cookie combined with rich,creamy vanilla. It's creamy, smooth and oh-so-delicious!!! Other flavours available are mint chocolate chip, mango delight, pralines 'N cream...


I'll put it in my handbag to work tomorrow...it's fun to have "ice cream" in my bag everyday =))

Scoop some up today! =)

I'm happy to the playing at church today^^v

2 comments:

Kent said...

where you bought the candy?

ジョイス said...

Cold storage, jb