Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleepy monday

It's end of June moving to the latter half of this year. I'm actually excited and waiting June to end as this indicates that July is approaching which I'm going to have a little break from work in coming week. Many things coming up in the next little while that excite me.


Now onto today. Monday. Sleepy. There's no rush this morning although I really feel like crawling back into my bed. Thank God my hair is now slightly shorter and easier to manage after haircut and rebonding more than a week ago so less time needed to blow dry my hair. If you realised I rarely give my hair any changes except make it a little wavy when I've extra time. I'm lazy or I should say I really don't know how to get my hair done in different styles.


This morning. Grabbed my simple breakfast. Slept on the way to work. Usually I automatically open my eyes few seconds before my dad stopped his car in front of the building. I had a little difficulties to walk properly once I stepped out of the car. Sometimes I even found that I couldn't walk a straight line! =X

Lunch time. Was spent at account department for the birthday celebration they had for two of the colleagues. Amazing home cooked meal and getting familiar to the colleagues there. I'll be moving to this department from tomorrow for a two weeks time.

So now the count down to the break in coming week begins. =)

No comments: