Monday, June 7, 2010

iced barley or iced lemon barley?!?

The traffic this morning was surprisingly good and I reached my office 30 minutes earlier than usual. Dad asked me to wait in the car first and I get a wink of sleep inside the car before stepping into the office. I wish everyday the traffic will be this good as I'll be able to get more sleep and depart from home a bit later. Every week, the only day I'm able to get enough sleep is Saturday as Sunday I'll go to church in the morning.


Had my lunch in such a hurry today. I took around five minutes to finish a plate of creamy mushroom sauce chicken rice as my food was the last to be served and it was about 2pm already and most of my colleagues had already finished their food. It's RM6, 3/4 of the plate are rice and 1/4 is made up of few pieces of chicken. I ordered a cup of iced barley and I was surprised to discover the sour taste from the drink. This is the first time I drank iced lemon barley =.=". Well my colleagues told me that in this shop whoever ordered iced barley will get iced lemon barley that cost RM2.20, so if I want to drink ICED BARLEY i have to order "original iced barley" which cost RM1.20. LOL!! Adding lemon to charge us an extra RM1! ishhh...I like the original drink only!
since I don't feel like eating any rice for dinner, mum bought me dinner from Oldtown.

yummy!^^


Realized I gained a 1kg recently. I need to swim more frequent already XD



同僚との交際で得るところが多かった~

No comments: