Thursday, June 24, 2010

doushite???

It was Dragon Boat festival last week...something that made me couldn't stop laughing whenever I recall the incident...

*btw I can't remember why we talked jap to each other that night already~

first picture

dad: I'm not going to eat rice...

2nd picture

me: why you are not eating???

dad: I want to eat ちまき、rice dumpling.

I burst out laughing when dad corrected and imitated my tone of voice speaking the words that made him trembling. XD

This made my eyes tear up so much while having dinner at home, I didn't realise my tone was like that until dad imitated it. lol

2 comments:

Wann said...

wow you and your dad communicate in jap? that's interesting

ジョイス said...

ya he can speak. he's actually d one tat influence me for the interest to learn~ XD