Friday, July 16, 2010

rainy day

It's Friday! As you might have noticed it's the fifth post of the week. It's pouring rain outside now like the sky is releasing any tension pouring it all out. Freezing cold in the office, starting to countdown to lunch time although my stomach is still full with pizza I had this morning. Oya recently a few things get to excite me, yesterday was Jusco Day that luggage bags were on sale so my parent picked two back home. I bought a pink doormat too! pink! lolx=D New luggage bags bought so I can't wait for another trip to come. Not that soon till my internship ends.

I've two new pieces added into my wardrobe from my recent purchase. I got myself a dress from Hanoi last week, it's USD8 and I actually spotted it at one of the boutiques at JB. Another one is unexpected purchase on the night I went for movie days ago.

Things are sometimes unexpected. Well I was told that another colleague from the department I'm working now is actually holding a medical degree. Fyi I'm having my industrial training at a securities company, a participating organization of Bursa Malaysia. So it's true to say that not everyone will work in the field related to what they studied in university. I'm a final year student now wondering where I'll be working next year...haha.

Pictures taken at Hanoi will debut in next post. Those are not in my lappie right now.XD

No comments: