Friday, July 2, 2010

today

It's Friday! These were the little mess on my office table this noon after counting and reciting cheques. I'll be working in account department until next week.

Today colleague showed me something they spotted after heavy rain, if you read my previous post I wrote about fish they caught in rain, but this time they found a cute little bird. I found its wings were wet so it couldn't fly, it stayed obediently on my colleague's hand and even shoulder. It was so obedient that I find it really cute and innocent. =D Let me continue the story...
I thought it was so obedient and I touched its feathers, I didn't stand too far from it. Colleague who trying to prove how obedient it was, moving his hand, putting it on his shoulder but no one expecting it to fly towards the direction of me and another colleague all of a sudden. It flew down to the floor of our direction. I shouted in astonishment!!!!! Other colleagues who were in the department next to the door where I stood heard my scream too. T.T
Okayy, I know this is really embarrassing. I left the place seeing my colleague put it on his shoulder and "they" went into the lift going upstairs..... XD