Monday, July 26, 2010

recent.day

Here's my outfit yesterday...

Yesterday was Pizza Day! I actually had pizza from vivo and pizza hut for my lunch and dinner anyway I prefer the thin crust pizza from vivo. My parent liked it too. =)


Hit up the mall after church yesterday. My greatest shopping triumph was a breezy summer dress!=) Personally I think that dress is a traditionally feminine piece and it's definitely girls best friend! I finally scored the dress after spotting it at the same shop during my quick lunchtime shopping session with colleagues days ago. Few floral dresses from Somerset Bay had caught my eye too however the price didn't allow me to grab any back home.

To my previous post about the stress of playing songs that are totally new to me, due to some reasons from church friend we didn't manage to practise together. So ended up I only need to play hymns yesterday, favourite hymn of the day was "Great is Thy Faithfulness". Searched a few online videos of the song so below are one of them:



A new week just started...I can't wait for this week to end.=X Looking forward to shift back to my actual department this coming week. People in my current department are too interesting already. =D


Life is a sequence of puzzles. We're always solving, only to discover an incomplete puzzle. Choose to live, and not fear...You’re a different human being to everybody you meet.=)

No comments: