Thursday, July 29, 2010

wintry day


Freezing indoor. Three-quarter sleeve formal shirt and a cardigan I'm wearing right now...shivering in cold.

This week things bring me worries . One of it is that I'm going to play every song in coming Sunday service, it'll not be cancelled like what had happened last week.

And July is ending. Rapid thoughts appeared in my mind, made my mind wonder. As each month passes, I see how fast the time passing, how thoughts are changing, mind and ideas growing. Expectations by people I seen from past two months made me exhausted but pulled me into a new path...simple, I'll choose to believe. I found peace.

The freezing temperature indoor and growling stomach now make my mind couldn't continue thinking what to write already. =p

Remember I've promised another post about my Hanoi trip? =D I've not forgotten, I'll post within this week. =)

No comments: