Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2nd sem.

Not listing out the reasons that I not able to register co-curriculum subject, owing to the fact the number of students registered has reached its full capacity....I have missed the chance of taking it.( haizzzzz….my fault) Well there are three subjects for this particular semester, but one of the subjects, Malaysian studies, I credit transfer it at early of first semester as I took it at college before, which left another two subjects and that’s the reason I planned to take co-curriculum to make it three subjects for this semester. Hmm, so now?….two subjects for this semester, which is 6 credit hours and a total of 12 hours classes per week….more free time? lolx.


Yet not forgetting about Japanese language test on December, this can be considered as another “subject” for me. To pass the exam, I really have to put more effort in it, thinking that I'm still weak in listening and grammar part, …hmmm so this semester, not too busy, and not too free either.


And to do better than previous semester, I will start finding something to motivate myself.

*Hmm...found that there's a co-curriculum language subject which still hasn’t reach its full capacity, but...... it clashes with one of my tutorial class…aiks...>.<



No comments: