Thursday, November 13, 2008

19 Questions

Tag received from kang yong...

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
currently is about subject for this semester…

2. What is your most favorite thing to do?
playing piano and singing along…

3. What is the motto of your life??
Believe in Yourself, 自分を信じる

4. What will you do when you're feeling angry/disappointed with someone?
I will try to cool down myself by sharing the story with my close friend or family…thinking a way to deal it in a productive way.

5. What is the most important thing to you?
family, God, friends…

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope…money is important, no doubt about it, but is not the most important element to survive

7. Are you afraid of pain ?
Yes, yet I believe is pain that makes me stronger…

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Finding something to drink from fridge…

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I think I won’t…

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
Erm..do not know him well, hehe, but I think he is a righteous, understanding and responsible person…

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
Studies, DIY stuff, preparation for Japanese test, blogging, learn cooking from mum?(when I back to jb gua)

12. Do you think friendship important than loveship?
both are important

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Sushi or pizza….hehe

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
happy.. cherish the relationships, friendships and kinships … these are something which no amount of money can buy.

15. What is the most expensive present you give before?
cakes and perfume for mummy

16. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
get a job after graduate, perhaps at S’pore, and few years after start doing own business if possible

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I appreciate what God gave to me and know God will always lead me along…

18. When are you going to find a bf?
when I know who is my Mr.right..right now studies first..lolx

19. What you dream to have in future?
A cozy room with grand piano in it and nice paintings on the wall...hehe

Erm...let me tag:

1. Wai Xin
2. Jye wann
3. Maine
4. Sherlyn
5. Uncle Wong

No comments: