Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holiday@KL

Erm, planning to start a blog here thinking there’s more features available here... This is my first blog post here or whatever you wanna call it, already made an account few weeks ago but due to stressful study week, final exam, I have no time to write, so let me start my first blog post here taking about this semester break, 3 weeks basically is not enough but I have spent it happily and enjoy myself to the fullest.

-Part I-
It was Saturday , 3 days after final exam ended, heading Genting with my family and having a relax and shopaholic weekend there, the cheapest item from things I bought there was…..
skirt from MNG that cost RM10 !!!, there was clothing sale up to 70% there…
the cheapest skirt I ever bought…lolx.

Right after Genting was a memorable korean meal at KL, where I had my first korean meal at the same restaurant few years ago, really love eating kimchi, heard it contains amounts of good nutritions such as vitamin C,and fiber. Erm...not forgetting about korean barbecue too which is marinated in a sause, made with soysauce, garlic, sugar, sesame oil ,and other seasonings....for grilled table top cooking.



The special thingy found this time is there's a smoke exhauster been pulled down near to the stove, prevent “indoor pollution”. lolx…went to The Pavilion then, not many people there and didn’t see many touting shopping bags as well, stopped at The Loaf, a boutique bakery, owned by Tun Dr. Mahathir...

lolx...I had....


cream chocolate~~~which is puff pastry case filled with melted chocolate~~~^.^

Thumbs up to this as you could taste the rich dark chocolate!!



Err… although is on the pricey side, but it is rather worth the money lah...

Other bread...



Baby face bread..cute!..

Uhuhu cakes...


Their famous Uhuhu cheese cake sold for RM6 per piece...variety of flavours such as durian, strawberry, blueberry, pistachio, chocolate and etc...there's about 100 kinds of premium bread, pastries and muffins prepared by a Japanese chef using traditional Japanese baking techniques too....


The thing i must mention is the packaging, is so creative!!!.... like it very much,



a hard cardboard box like a tray lined with paper given when you pick the bread, pay and the cashier will slot the cover for take away....it is environmental friendly, reusable and recyclable.

Stuff there are pricey , but is seriously worth it. >.^

The Loaf
Pavilion KL, Jalan Bukit Bintang

Lot 3.13.00 & 4.12.02Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
03 2145 3036
www.theloaf.net

*post coming up...Part II, Penang trip~

hmmm...well gotta go now, now thoughts are clouded by the vision of my nice purple bed with pillows, softtoys and warm comforter.heehe..will be back soon;-)

No comments: