Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Shoe Box

Heard about shoe-box giving from my roommie, asking me whether I want to involve in this chistmas gift giving activity with her, and the selection of the gifts will base on few categories of items. Quite excited when she told me about this .Hehe, christmas is just a month away! ^.^v


Basically we have to pack a shoe box , and fill the box with a variety of gifts, one or more items from each "something" listed according to its category that will bring delight to a child. The categories are something to love, something for school, something to play with, something to wear, something for personal hygiene, and lastly something special.


Those gifts will be sent to orang asli or orphanage and the target group will be 5 to 10 years old children. So we have to get something suitable for the gender and age range of the child, so my roommie and me set it as around 5-6 years old range for a little girl as I think I'm not good in picking gifts for a little boy..haaaha. Then we divided the categories of items we going to get. So last week I have already gone shopping to hunt for those items, and my mum bought few shirts and socks as well to involve in this activity =)




* me and roommie already bought all the items but we haven put them in any shoe box or wrap it, we need a bigger shoe box... >.<
Having mild fever + flu + sore throat, aiks, hope can recover soon~ Dislike the feeling of nose blocked and hardly breathe comfortably when sleeping...ahhhhchhiiieeewWW!!!!! lolx >.<

No comments: