Friday, November 14, 2008

tHrEe

yay THREE!!! Three subjects...!

Thank God I finally got the subject, and thanks to W who informed me about the good news!

Never think of having opportunity to take the subject this semester...the one slot is due to an unknown who dropped the subject just after few days.

Got the news when I lying awake in bed, is around 1a.m. and soon going to fall asleep...
Couldn't believe the news, as I did check the adding subjects site few days ago where the co-curriculum still in its full capacity and I already gave up of taking it this semester...

And to K who wants to take the subject this semester too, I regret that I couldn't take this subject with you...thanks for your understanding that I taking two subjects comparing to three that most of you taking in this semester.


....................................................................................................................

Hm...found a picture of a rattan bag from a website yesterday,


It is the beige rattan bag I bought at Penang! but it is sold slightly cheaper at the website...not reveal the price here but is really cheaper...aiks >.<


and this is the bag...


More rattan bag found at the site...

nice!~~~





1 comment:

kang yong said...

what co-curriculum you taking?