Friday, November 7, 2008

Lappie Story

Just two days before going back to Malacca, and finally I can bring my laptop back there! It went for an "operation" and "recovered".yay.hm..life wasn't just bored without lappie there, but was really really bored! Couldn't remember how I survive without it nearly a month, two weeks before and after the raya break.



Well the story goes like this....( Be prepared....don't get shock to the following pictures, I know is kinda children type of drawings) ;p


yah..one afternoon...lolx


slightly adjusted the lappie's screen



right after screen was adjusted, without reason, laptop screen black out!!!!



when approach closely to the screen, I found everything still working, only the screen is black!


pressed the button x10, but the screen....still black... >.<

Went to computer shop to ask about the screen problem, no one able to help me or even diagnose the problem, I was told is problem of the screen light...wires or whatever...so my dad sent it to factory for reparation...
BUT....

when I received the invoice of reparation fees.....


OMG!!!

unexpectedly expensive!!!


This lead to a deduction of my monthly pocket money, as I'm responsible for its "sickness" too...lolx



Ya finally i get to know that my lappie need more "care" and "rest" as it is "weak"due to smaller in size and light on weight, ( honestly I never on my lappie for many hours without letting it "rest" ), anyway hope this will never happen again, lolx.

No comments: