Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blattodephobia

Let pictures do the talking before I start explaining about the phobia.... =p








Did anything caught your attention in the picture? In case the last picture isn't clear enough to show the irritating creature...I would like to highlight that it is a ....


COCKROACH!!! MR.ROACH!!!


I afraid to piakkk it with newspaper or step it with slipper, so I will let it out of my sight by waiting it out of the room after it lurking around or seek help from family members...haha. But before giving me the thought how to get the creepy bug out of my sight, you will hear me screaming at the top of my voice OR petrified and RUN as fast as I can from it!


If it is FLYING cockroach, hmmm....needless to say, aiks , when it starts to fly~~~~~~~,
I will feel extremely anxious that it might reach towards my direction. Sometimes it takes time before it stop moving, *( before it finally dead ) after giving it "generous" dose of Shieldtox , it crawled around, antennae whipping like crazzzzzyyy , legs stretching or kicking like trying to rub away the poison, *eeeeeuw..., and finally stationary at a corner, then what I do is swept the corpse into dustpan and throw it into the dustbin or flush it away in toilet...Lolx, I know there are people who dare to hold up one antennae using bare hand..really a nauseated sight...!!!


and


blattodephobia= the medical term for fear of cockroaches,


I think there is no blattodephobic gene in my family line...hahaa, but I simply afraid to this horrible creature, I think many people have the same problem gua..

instead of putting REAL Mr. Roach picture here, let me show the cartoon of it....

cute??? NO! lolx


Actually there was another encounter with this ...grrrr!!!! Mr. Roach! which was the scariest one I ever experienced, maybe soon I will post the story about it...stay tuned =)

No comments: