Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday@Penang

Part II ..my Penang trip


Besides going back Penang every cny, I just went there in my semester break!
Hehe…spent one week at Penang happily, went there with my mum as dad went overseas with colleagues...
1st day till the 8th day there…definitely would include an eating binge! haha, ate lots of yummy food there, and gained 1kg in a week too..aiks T.T
hmm...hardly list out how I spent my time there day by day…so let me list out some “ho-jiak” food I had there! :p

Penang lobak(Five-Spice Roll), is a fried stuffs tightly wrapped with beancurd skins which served with two types of dipping sauce, hehe, which are sweet sauce and spicy sauce.


other fried stuffs...

cousin with her "fried dough king"

erm...talking about fried dough...there are few names for it, Chinese cruller or fried bread stick but we call it as you char kway in hokkien( ehhh? 油炸鬼? ) , haha...is a classic lightly salted cantonese brekkie actually, but the crispy and chewy fried dough found here so-called "dough king"..lolx, bigger in size than normal fried dough.


another type of fried dough...black sesame on it...


Next is excellent dining experience at "TAO" recommended by cousin and aunty, a Japanese restaurant located at egate, Penang...RM48 for every walk-in or reservation costumers before 6.30pm/ RM55 per person for japanese buffet...heard that there are two outlets in Penang, at E-Gate and Autocity....

so here let me represent the food we had there..Itadakimasu!~~~

steamed scallops a bit spicy but i like it very much!!! it's really nice! ordered 4 plates if not mistaken..hehe :p


Abalone...served with mayonese...yummy!!!


got to snap them quick so that the others can start eating, hehe .The orders would be printed out in long tickets there, is allowed to reorder the food that already ordered, and order any food available in the menu! It's all-you-can-order buffet style!

didn't snap photo of all food I had there... could say forgotten to take too as I can't wait to put them into my mouth, while chit-chatting with relatives ...basically food I like there are butter fish fillets( miso yaki ), lamb chop ( must try! ) but cheesy scallops and abalone are my favourite. =D Sashimi Deluxe is a must too! Chicken skewers and seafood skewers taste normal. Lolx, i think is quite worth and is okay to pamper your stomach once a while with food of high calorific content gua...well let me stop writting about food there prevent anyone start dripping saliva...lolx.

Hm...met my cousin's baby at Penang, kawaii little boy! Lolx, well taking photo of a baby need time and patience if you want a really nice pose of him photo...


little Daniel playing with "grapes", is a decoration...not real grapes...haha



ehh? look at me? lolx


And finally the cutest picture,


kawaii neh! hehe



No comments: